About The Dentists
Your oral health is our top priority when you visit our office.
Dr. Nina Yu, Dr. Jason Fu and their entire team in Huntington Beach are dedicated to provide you with personalized care and gentle touch.
We are a general dentistry practice offering a complete range of dental services from basic preventive care to the latest in cosmetic, implant and orthodontic procedures. We provide high-quality dental work and exceptional service to patients of all ages – from 2 years to 100 years old. You can trust your family’s oral health to Dr. Jason Fu and Dr. Nina Yu.
Dr. Jason Fu and Dr. Nina Yu both graduated from University of California, San Francisco in 2000. They each have over 15 years of experience practicing dentistry locally. Dr. Fu and Dr. Yu take pride in the quality of their dental work and strive to provide exceptional care for their patients. In fact, many of their patients have been coming back to them for many years now and often refer their family and friends to Oasis Dental Care in Huntington Beach. Both dentists also take numerous continuing education classes every year to keep up with the latest technology and innovations in dentistry.
6552 Bolsa Ave. Suite J
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Phone: (714) 893-2106
Fax: (714) 893-2106
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturdays – by appointment only
New Patient Specials
Say goodbye to dentures!
If you have a missing tooth or teeth, it effects your smile and sometimes your ability to chew as well. An implant offers a long term secure solution.
- An artificial root (usually made of titanium) is surgically placed in your jaw by a qualified dentist
- After initially healing, the bone grows around the implant and becomes very strong and no longer sensitive
- Finally, an artificial tooth or bridge for several teeth, is custom made and attached to the implants
This innovative process straightens your teeth with a series of custom-made aligners created by your dentist for you.
- Before Invisalign = metal or plastics brackets glued to teeth with wire running through each bracket
- After With Invisalign = a comfortable, less visible alternative
- Say Cheese! – First you will have x-rays, digital photos and molds taken of your teeth.
- After developing a treatment plan, aligners made of smooth BPA-free plastic will be designed specifically for you.
- About every 2 Weeks you will receive a new set of aligners and your dentist will monitor your progress.
- For best result you will wear aligners at least 20 hours every day throughout the whole treatment schedule.
- After you have worn aligners and your teeth are nicely aligned, you will receive retainers to help keep them there
Braces for Children
Patients of any age can benefit from orthodontic braces, however they work much quicker on pre-teens and teenagers since at this age their jaw is still growing.
- Apply Fixed Braces- brackets made of metal, ceramic, or a clear are affixed to each individual tooth and an a wire that connects the brackets
- Adjustments - After braces have been applied, the child will have regular appointments to have the braces adjusted. Often, Orthodontic elastic bands are used to aid in the movement of specific teeth
- Headgear - When necessary a custom-made appliance is attached to wire that aids in tooth movement. It is intended to be worn for 12-20 hours each day to achieve the best results
- Retainers - An upper and lower mold is made after braces are removed. Custom-made retainers ensures that teeth maintain their proper alignment
Teeth whitening (or bleaching) is a simple, non-invasive dental treatment used to change the color of natural tooth enamel and is an ideal way to enhance the beauty of your smile.
A popular method is using a home teeth whitening system that will whiten* teeth dramatically.
* whitening only works on natural tooth enamel
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Why Choose Our Clinic?
We Accept PPO Insurance
Our clinic accepts most PPO insurances. Call to confirm when you set an appointment and we will create an itemized list of services for each patient.
All our exam rooms are furnished with modern equipment & regularly maintained at the highest standards of the American Dental Association.
Both dentists have more than 15 years of dental experience in all facets of dentistry. Oasis also has a certified hygienist on staff.
Our Happy Clients
I love all of you, you are super. My son (Ethan) Loves Dr. Nina Yu, she is very good with him. Thank You!!
I appreciate Dr.Fu’s explanation of all that he is performing when working on my teeth.
Dr. Yu is very knowledgeable and personable. She makes me understand my condition and lay out plan to solve it. Her technical skills seem to be very good! I like her office staff as well, very helpful.
Both Dr. Fu and Dr. Nina are stellar dentists, they are very professional, always do a great job, and go above and beyond in their treatment and care. They have managed to employ a staff of smart caring individuals. In all, I feel like I am provided the best dental care possible by a group who sincerely care about me and my health. Thanks to all of you!!
Dr. Jason Fu and Dr. Nina Yu, and all their staff, are all excellent at what they do. The office is always clean and has a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. With their professional skills you’ll always feel safe and in good hands. Thank you all for your top of the line service. Great team Work!
Our family has been very happy with Dr. Nina Yu and Dr. Jason F.They are gentle and sweet with our children. We really appreciate that. After their appointment they enjoy picking out a toy from the treasure chest. The staff is courteous and kind as well!